Sex and Your Prostate
A Mature Man's Guide to a Healthy Prostate and Better Sex
By Dr. David Blyweiss, M.D.
Most men are unaware of how important a
healthy prostate is to their sex life. They also don't
know the best way of keeping their prostate healthy.
See below for the critical relationship between
your sex life and your prostate.
Part I: Sex and Your Prostate
When you think of prostate problems, you probably think of urinary difficulties.
After all, that's what we all hear about… dribbling over the toilet in the middle of the night. Straining to pee. Road trips postponed… and ball games cut short because of the "urge to go." Embarrassing "spotting."
But there's another side of the story you may not have heard much about: How prostate problems can affect your sex life.
That's right. If you're having prostate problems, you may also be experiencing sexual difficulties. Inability to "rise to the occasion"… trouble ejaculating… no longer being able to experience that profound sexual release you're accustomed to.
Is Your Prostate the
Source of Your Sexual Problems?
- The prostate gland plays a key role in your sexuality.
- 90% of your ability to ejaculate is prostate-related.
- The combination of gland, muscle, and tissue of the prostate aid in the propulsion of semen through the urethra and out the penis.
- Without a healthy prostate – you could suffer erection and ejaculation problems.
- The constant fatigue from lack of sleep due to constantly needing to urinate, and the sensation of needing to urinate, can interfere with your sex life.
As a result, emptying your bladder might not be your only prostate problem. And that's a sad state to be in.
It's also a difficult area for men to open up about. Most men don't want to talk about sexual problems. Not even to their doctor.
But before we get into solutions, let's take a closer look at the problem.
And let's start with a look at the relationship between your prostate and your sex life.
Your Prostate Health and
Your Sex Life Go Hand in Hand…
It's likely, at some point in your life, you can develop a serious "plumbing" problem. Your penis has a single pipe (the urethra) running down it. This is what we pee through. It's also the same pipe that carries our ejaculation. But it's small - about the width of a toothpick.
Problem is, it runs straight through the middle of the prostate.
Even the slightest pressure shuts it off – like a clamp on a garden hose. And that's exactly what happens when your prostate keeps growing.
It starts pressing down on your urethra and literally cuts off the flow. Nothing will come out without straining. And the larger it gets, the worse the problem.
This can cause all sorts of difficulties when it comes to passing fluids through your pipe. You often feel your bladder isn't empty – like you still need to pee. You're up and down all night long with the feeling of urgency. You groan and strain, but nothing helps.
Worse yet it can affect your ability to get an erection, let alone maintain one. After all, it's hard to think about sex when you constantly feel the urge to urinate.
Even if you are able to perform, you might find you have reduced fluid volume. You may not be able to ejaculate at all. And if you start experiencing pain during your release, it can really put a damper on your sex life.
All of this can play tricks with your mind. The stress and anxiety causes your confidence to plummet. Your libido flies right out the window. And sexual satisfaction becomes a distant memory.
As if that's not bad enough, you're stuck wondering if you're going to have to spend the rest of your life in this condition!
Well here's the start of the good news…
Number One Suggestion
for Your Prostate
How do you like this thought:
A little sex might be exactly what you need if you're having prostate problems!
I'm not kidding.
I have some male patients who swear up and down that increased sexual activity and ejaculation has helped their problem. This is true even if they have to perform the act on their own to avoid "performance pressure" from their mate.
This is a phenomenon that hasn't received much attention by the medical community. But there's more and more evidence that men can benefit from frequent ejaculation.
You see, your prostate produces some of the seminal fluid your sperm needs to travel through the penis during ejaculation. It also contains smooth muscle that helps push ejaculation through when you have sex.
So you have two things going on:
First, waste products could potentially build up if you aren't regularly ejaculating the fluids in your prostate. Over time these can become toxic… adding to the inflammation process. However, when you release the contents of the prostate regularly, some experts believe it may help clear out toxins.
Second, when the smooth muscle of your prostate is contracted, it's hard to pass any type of fluid. But you'll be glad to know there is a way to open the flood gates.
Nitric oxide is a natural gas found in all of our bodies. And it has the wonderful role of relaxing smooth muscle throughout your body – including your prostate. Unfortunately our bodies produce less and less nitric oxide as we age.
But guess what? Physical activity produces nitric oxide!
In other words, a very lively romp in the sack might be just what you need to boost nitric oxide levels and keep that smooth muscle in good working order.
Fact is, I have seen these results first-hand in many of my patients. Sometimes they're minor. Other times they're remarkable. So the good news is that there are several natural ways to help your prostate.
We'll come back to that in a minute, but first, let's look at what causes your prostate problems…
Part II: The Primary Cause
of Your Prostate Problems
It's estimated that about half of all men will have an enlarged prostate by the time they reach 50. And that number increases dramatically after that.
Now, when one of your body parts becomes "enlarged" or "swollen," you probably imagine something that you can see with the eyes or feel with your hands. But that's not the case when it comes to your prostate.
Your prostate is a walnut-sized gland made of two lobes enclosed by an outer layer of tissue. It's located just below the bladder. Your doctor can do a finger exam to see if it's swollen. (You may have already had this!)
However, if you're having any problems at all – a weak stream, difficulty urinating, dribbling, straining, increased frequency, up and down at night – it's a pretty sure thing your prostate is growing.
How Many of these 10 Signs of
Prostate Trouble Do You Have?
Take just a minute and answer how many of these signs you're experiencing:
- □ A slow or WEAK STREAM
- □ STRAINING or pushing to urinate
- □ DRIBBLING or LEAKING after you've finished going
- □ Feeling like you have to GO ALL THE TIME
- □ Getting up to go 2, 3, or 4 times DURING THE NIGHT
- □ Sudden or URGENT need to urinate
- □ A feeling like you CAN'T HOLD IT or "won't make it in time"
- □ TROUBLE STARTING or stopping
- □ Your bladder DOESN'T FEEL EMPTY, even after you go
- □ RETURNING TO URINATE minutes after finishing
Maybe you have one, two, three, or all 10 of these signs. The good news is, now it's possible to relieve them quickly, safely, and easily – and with long-lasting results!
Now some researchers believe prostate enlargement is an inflammatory response. And that certain foods like red meat and dairy products make it worse.
It also might explain why men who are obese, have excess belly fat and don't get enough exercise are more likely to have prostate problems. It's no secret that excess weight and reduced activity levels can have a major effect on inflammation.
But there is another link here that may be even more important.
In my experience (and research backs me up on this), all of the factors I just mentioned do a lot more than cause inflammation. They can also have a very serious impact on your hormone levels. And that may just be where your problem lies.
You see, there is a male hormone called dihydrotestosterone (or DHT). This is the hormone that helps bring your prostate to full size during puberty.
When You're Young, DHT Is Vitally Important – But When You Get Older It Becomes a Curse…
Now stay with me, because this gets a little complicated.
DHT is synthesized from testosterone by 5-alpha-reductase, an enzyme found on cellular membranes. In fact, about 10% of testosterone is converted to DHT every day.
When you're young, DHT is responsible for the development of the prostate and male genitals.
As you mature, your prostate develops into a small gland that forms part of the male reproductive system.
Remember, your prostate is located just below your bladder, where urine is stored. But as I mentioned earlier, the prostate also surrounds the urethra, the canal through which urine passes out of the body.
Now here's the thing. Once you hit your 40s, your testosterone starts metabolizing at a higher rate. This stimulates DHT production. And guess what? This causes your prostate to start growing again!
(This excess production of DHT is also linked to hair loss in men.)
At maturity, DHT and other androgens keep a balance of cells in the prostate, and the prostate remains stable. But as you approach 50, DHT is still producing more prostate cells, which is an overproduction.
That's why it's common for the prostate gland to keep growing as you age. And it gets harder to urinate.
According to the National Institutes of Health, prostate problems will strike men as early as 40 years of age, and seriously affect the lives of 9 out of 10 men by the time they reach their 70s.1
This begins a vicious cycle. As it gets harder to pass urine, the bladder wall becomes thicker and more irritable. And the irritation causes the bladder to contract even when it contains small amounts of urine, causing more frequent urination.
Eventually, the bladder weakens and loses the ability to empty itself. Urine remains in the bladder. So the narrowing of the urethra and partial emptying of the bladder cause many of the problems associated with a swollen prostate.
Bottom line: Testosterone is converted into DHT by the enzyme 5-alpha reductase, which increases as you grow older. This causes elevated DHT production, decreased serum testosterone, and the enlargement of the prostate gland.
Block This Enzyme and Reduce DHT!
If you block the action of the enzyme 5-alpha reductase, dramatic reductions in DHT levels occur. So the best way to attack DHT is to block 5-alpha reductase. This can produce a normalization of prostate volume and improvements in urinary and sexual function in men suffering from prostate problems.
What's more, a study from the University of North Carolina Department of Urology2 showed that the 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors are the only things to act at the cellular level. They can slow and even stop the swelling process, reduce prostate volume, and reduce the risk of urinary retention, inflammation, and related problems.
All in all, DHT is a deadly threat to your manhood. But you can regain control of this rogue hormone and re-claim your masculinity.
Here's how you can do it…
Part III: The Prostate Miracle That Dates Back to Prehistoric Finland
Scientists believe the rye plant dates back thousands of years in Finland. The earliest known proof of it dates to 4120 B.C.
The Finns even had a special god of rye, Rongoteus.
Eventually the rye crops became an important staple food for Europeans because they thrive in poor soil and very cold weather. Plus, the grain turned out to be very dense in nutrients – high in iron, zinc, calcium, and vitamin E. And it's loaded with protein and soluble fiber.
What does that have to do with prostate health? Lots more than you can imagine!
Little-Known Male Sex Secret
Rye is considered to be the hardiest of all cereal grains. It germinates at very low temperatures and will even grow in sandy, acid soil with little rainfall. This is one hearty superfood that sustains both humans and livestock wherever it's grown!
But its real secret is contained in its pollen… the male sex cells of the plant.
That's because rye is a "cross-pollinating" plant – which means either the wind or an insect has to carry the male pollen to another plant to fertilize the female. And because of this process, the male pollen is a powerhouse storage system of nutrients.
Think about it… fertilization is the source of life for our entire planet. So it only makes sense that the sex cells of plants are fully equipped to make sure that process happens as it should. No wonder pollen is considered to be one of the world's superfoods.
Rye pollen, however, has been studied for its specific healing qualities. It's been known to relax the muscles of the urethra, which lets urine flow through more easily. And it can improve how well the bladder forces urine out of the body. This naturally helps relieve problems like dribbling after urinating or getting up to pee several times at night.3
The bottom line is this: rye flower pollen extract comes from the male sex cells of the rye plant – and it has a strengthening effect on the human male sexual system.
For that reason, rye pollen is not only a unique supplement – it's completely natural – and it's probably the most important compound you've never even heard of… it could even help get your prostate under control while restoring your sex life!
Keep reading to see how thousands of men have found relief from straining… dribbling… urgency… AND discovered the secret that made satisfying sex a part of normal life again!
When you were born, your prostate was about the size of a pea. It grew to the size of a walnut by the time you became a young adult.
When you hit your mid- to late-40s, your prostate starts growing again. By the time you're 70, your prostate can become the size of a plum or the size of an apple or even the size of a grapefruit!
Naturally, the larger the prostate, the more it's compressing the urethra. That's when you start feeling discomfort, urgency, "never empty" and start losing sleep.
Size matters! Healthy men have smaller prostates!
Breakthrough Research Confirms Rye Pollen's Effectiveness on Prostate Health
As a die-hard health researcher, I would be excited to find just a few clinical studies that verify how well rye pollen helps prostate health. So imagine how thrilled I was to discover more than 100 scientific references documenting this amazing nutrient. Here's just a sampling of the science…
- One study followed 89 patients for 4 months. Among the 51 who were given rye pollen, significant improvement was seen in flow rate of urine, decrease of residual urine after voiding and decrease in prostate volume.4
- 20 patients with prostate problems were treated with rye pollen for 3 months. Significant improvement was seen in residual urine volume and night-time frequency in 80% of subjects.5
- A group of 90 patients were given rye pollen for 6 months. In the 72 patients without complicating factors (strictures, etc.) – 56 (78%) had a favorable response, 26 (36%) were cured of their symptoms, and 30 (42%) had a significant improvement in urine flow rate.6
With results like these, you can put an end to nagging prostate problems that are causing you discomfort and embarrassment!
More Sex Equals Better Health
(And it all depends on your prostate!)
I mentioned this earlier – a healthy sex life is a better life overall. Let's face it… good sexual health is important to a man's vitality in every way: emotionally, mentally and physically.
Why? Here are just a few reasons you'll want to keep your sex life going strong as long as possible…
- Sex helps keep your testosterone levels elevated. That boosts your mood and energy level and helps strengthen bones and muscles
- Men who ejaculate regularly are 30% less likely to develop serious prostate problems
- Men who have sex more than 3 times per week have lower blood pressure and cut their risk of heart problems in half
- Sex releases feel-good endorphins that help you deal with stress and keep anxiety at bay
- Regular sex wards off colds and flu by increasing levels of immunoglobulin A, an antibody that bolsters the immune system
- Endorphins released just before orgasm (oxytocin and serotonin) provide pain relief for things like mild headaches and arthritis. They also create a feeling of "bonding" and intimacy with your partner. Plus, both of these hormones promote deep sleep – vital for good health!
- Exercising the penis at least 3 times per week helps prevent erectile dysfunction later in life. A true case of "use it or lose it!"
In addition, regular sex has been shown to keep men living longer and looking younger while they do!
Dr. David Weeks, a British neuropsychologist, studied 3,500 people for over 10 years. He concluded that those who had sex four times a week looked up to 10 years younger than they actually were. This is partly because some of the hormones released during sexual activity help protect against aging.7
The British Medical Journal also reported that men who had two orgasms per week had a 50% less risk of dying from all causes.8
So don't think your sex life needs to slow down as you grow older – studies show it just isn't true. Healthy people have a healthy sex life for as long as they live.
But remember this…
The key to a healthy sex life for a mature man is the health of his prostate.
Odds are, however, that your prostate will get bigger as you age and cause you to feel like you're losing control of your body and your sex life.
This does not have to happen to you!
Keep reading to discover the latest, scientifically proven natural solutions!
I've already told you about the documented effectiveness of rye pollen on the prostate, and that alone would improve the annoying symptoms most men have when their prostate is giving them problems. But there are several more natural solutions you need to know about.
Let's look at plant sterols…
Part IV: The Power of Plant Sterols
What are sterols? They're organic compounds that occur naturally in all living things. You may think you've never heard of them, but you have… the most common animal sterol, present in all animals, including humans, is cholesterol.
Every cell in the human body contains cholesterol. But you already know that too much of this compound is not good.
Now here's the interesting thing… plant sterols are very similar to cholesterol, but at the same time, they help keep too much cholesterol from being absorbed in the intestines. And early human diets, centuries ago, were very high in plant sterols. Today, in the modern Western diet, that's not the case.
One of the benefits of a diet high in plant sterols is improved urinary tract function, especially the nagging problems associated with prostate health.
Here's a quick look at just some of the clinical trials using plant sterols:
- A 6-month study of 200 men taking beta-sitosterol had increased urinary flow and less retained urine after voiding.9 These improvements were maintained for 18 months in the 38 men who continued the sterol treatment.10
- A second 6-month study of beta-sitosterol was conducted on 177 men with prostate problems and again, urinary flow increased and retained urine decreased.11
- The results of the above two studies were confirmed with two more clinical trials in the next couple years. In all four trials of plant sterols, flow of urine was increased, and retained urine was decreased.12
- One trial involving 200 men getting beta-sitosterol resulted in that group having an increase of urinary flow in 35% of the men compared to 11% in the placebo group… and a reduction of residual urine in 54% of the men compared to 16% in the placebo group.13
And I have to mention here that in my research, I've noticed that European doctors routinely prescribe plant-based sterols to treat prostate problems with great success. And they have the studies to prove it!
But here's the thing…
The diets of our ancestors relied heavily on plant foods, and it's estimated they took in as much as 1,000 mg of sterols a day.14 Today we're lucky to get half that. Modern day estimates range from 150-450 mg a day.15
You can certainly get more plant sterols in your diet by adding the foods that are rich in them: rice bran oil, sesame oil, peanuts, macadamia nuts, almonds, Brussels sprouts and olive oil. Or you can take a high-quality supplement that guarantees you're getting these nutrient-rich compounds every day. (More on that in a minute…)
Prostate problems can severely impact your life with symptoms like urgency… dribbling… and waking at night. But relief could be as simple as a plant-based nutrient.
Of course there are still more nutrients that have a proven track record of relieving the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Let's take a look at one you might have heard of already…
Part V: The Powerful
Herb From the Little Tree
Probably the most well-known natural remedy for prostate problems is saw palmetto, an herb made from the berries of a dwarf palm tree native to Florida. It has a long history of use – the Indians who lived on the Florida peninsula used it to treat sexual problems and inflammation of the prostate.
So how does it work?
Basically, it comes down to hormones. Remember, the main purpose of the prostate is to secrete the fluid that carries sperm. This requires a constant level of hormones in the prostate tissue, which is partly why the prostate gets larger as you age.
As I explained earlier, the hormone process happens when testosterone is converted to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) by an enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase. So the prostate is essentially a hotbed of hormone activity – which you don't need so much as you get older.
What saw palmetto does is shut down the DHT enzyme, so that less of it gets made. And without so much DHT in the prostate, it doesn't grow as much.16
An analysis of 2,939 men with prostate problems – aged 40 to 88, average age 65 – taking saw palmetto reported…
- 25% reduction in night-time urination
- 24% increase in urine flow
- 43% reduction of urine left in the bladder
The men in the saw palmetto group were twice as satisfied with the results as the men in the placebo group and had far fewer sexual complaints.17
But even though plant sterols and saw palmetto are each very effective, there are a couple of other nutrients you should know about…
Part VI: The Dynamic Duo
As I said, there are two more nutrients that can protect your prostate and power up your love life…
Vitamin E: Powerhouse Antioxidant
Vitamin E is an essential nutrient that works in your body as an antioxidant. That means it protects your system from the free radicals you're exposed to every day, like smoke, pollution, and radiation from the sun.
Free radicals are a prime source of aging – they attack every organ in your body, including the prostate. And here's the problem… they don't just kill your cells. Honestly, that wouldn't be so bad, because your body could replace them with new ones.
No, free radicals damage the cells and cause a chain reaction of destruction that allows disease to set in. Vitamin E is the super hero that can break that chain reaction. It's like a military defender that halts the damage and removes it, so it's no longer a threat.18
And researchers have found that vitamin E has an unexpected, but dramatic, effect on prostate cells.
In a nutshell, testosterone binds to the androgen receptors in the prostate and encourages prostate growth. Vitamin E interferes with this process and doesn't let the testosterone in.19 It's like cutting off the fuel supply to an engine. And that's exactly what you want to do to slow down prostate growth.
But vitamin E is just half of the dynamic duo… there is still one powerhouse prostate booster left. It's sometimes called "the male mineral," because it's so important to a man's health…
Zinc: The Ultimate Sex Mineral
Yes, it's true – zinc and sex for men go hand-in-hand.
Consider this: zinc is essential to sperm production. Each ejaculation can use up 5 milligrams of zinc – or half of your daily intake, which should be about 11 milligrams.20 Surprising news, eh?
Here's something else… a healthy man's prostate has the highest level of zinc of any soft tissue in the human body.21 So it follows that if you're deficient in zinc, you may have more prostate problems.22 Keeping your zinc levels up means fewer serious problems down the road.23
The fact is, when you have a problem with your prostate, your zinc levels are generally only one-tenth of what they should be!24
Zinc… along with vitamin E… combined with powerful plant sterols, rye pollen and saw palmetto… can work together to keep your prostate small and healthy. And that's why I'm writing to you today…
Part VII: Why I Wrote This Guide
And now, I'll let you in on how I came to develop a product to help men with prostate health, along with this guide that details the proven natural solutions you should know about…
You see, I've suffered the same problems with prostate woes that you have. I know what it's like to be embarrassed by darting off to the bathroom during an important meeting… not being able to relax on an airplane flight… waking up too many times at night and not being able to get back to sleep.
The only difference is that I've spent my life researching health problems and looking for the most effective, natural ingredients that can relieve them. And because I understand the frustration of prostate problems first-hand, I've been able to formulate an answer that can help men everywhere.
What this boils down to is that I've created a man's prostate supplement that I wanted for myself. It's called Prost-Xtra Plus and it contains a blend of the potent, all-natural substances I've been telling you about.
For me, Prost-Xtra Plus is a unique formula for a number of reasons…
The Ultimate Prostate Formula for Mature Men
I've already told you about the amazing nutrients that can make a difference in your prostate health, but here's a quick run-down of what's in Prost-Xtra Plus:
- Rye Pollen – confirmed to increase the power of your urine stream, reduce residual urine and shrink the size of the prostate
- Plant Sterols – increase flow of urine and reduce urine left behind in the bladder
- Saw Palmetto – halts excessive hormone activity in the prostate to reduce swelling and relieve night-time urination frequency
- Vitamin E – provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage to the prostate
- Zinc – maintains healthy mineral levels in the prostate to eliminate problems associated with zinc depletion as you age
Each of these ingredients is powerful on its own…
Each has scientific studies behind it that influenced my decision to include them in the Prost-Xtra Plus formula…
Each can make a significant difference when it comes to what they can do for a man's prostate…
But put them all together?
Now you have a combination that harnesses the power of synergy… things that work together to multiply the effect even more. And that's what makes Prost-Xtra Plus one of the best supplements on the market today for your prostate health.
A Note About ZINC…
The zinc in my exclusive Prost-Xtra Plus formula is not just any zinc.
It's very important that you absorb the zinc you take… otherwise, why bother? That's why I've chosen L-Opti-Zinc, a superior form of zinc that's head and shoulders above other types of supplemental zinc.
Studies have shown that L-Opti-Zinc – a 1:1 combination of zinc and the amino acid methionine – is not only the best absorbed – but the best-retained – zinc product on the market today. It also has the highest antioxidant properties.25
There's No Arguing With Results Like These!
Don't settle for being a slave to the location of the nearest bathroom. Prost-Xtra Plus will help you get back to a life without embarrassment, straining and sleepless nights. Plus, you get my personal 100%-Satisfaction, Money-Back Guarantee.
Order Prost-Xtra Plus today and get control of your prostate health! This scientifically backed supplement has an unbelievable 96.5% satisfaction rate. You can't go wrong!
Part VIII: Enjoy
Great Sex All Your Life
Let me get back to how I started this letter to you…
I called it "The Mature Man's Guide to a Healthy Prostate and Better Sex."
I've given you all the scientific information I can on maintaining a healthy prostate – now we can talk more about sex…
Listen, friend… sex is a vital part of life. I see a lot of men in my practice who have "given up." They think because they've grown older, sex is a thing of the past. But it just isn't true…
A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine26 cited these statistics…
Sex with a partner in the previous year was reported by:
- 73 percent of people ages 57 to 64
- 53 percent of those ages 64 to 75
- 26 percent of people 75 to 85
Of those who were active, most said they had sex two to three times a month or more
People whose health was excellent or very good were nearly twice as likely to be sexually active as those in poor or fair health
Sex in your mature years may be different than it was in your 20s or 30s, but it can still be just as enjoyable as ever. You never lose your need for touch and intimacy, so having an active sex life is a healthy thing to do. It's so healthy, in fact, it can add years to your life!27
You never lose your need for touch and intimacy, so having an active sex life is healthy for both you and your partner!
Here are a few things that I suggest to my patients…
If you have fears or concerns about having sex, talk with your partner about them. It may be a difficult conversation to start, but honesty builds trust and will help both you and your partner relax. And you may find that just talking about sex puts you in the mood!
You can also try changing the time of day for sex. You may have more energy in the morning than at the end of a long day. Your stress level will also be lower after a good night's sleep.
Naturally, with prostate problems under control, you'll have that romance-killer out of the way. Ending the worries of "leaking" and "sudden urgency to go" will do wonders for your confidence. And few things are more sexy than confidence.
Finally, my best advice is to Just Do It! This really is a "use it or lose it" situation. Sex is a lot like exercise – when you go ahead and do it, even when you weren't initially in the mood, you might be surprised how pleasurable it turns out to be. And when you make it a habit, your desire just naturally grows.
End the Night-Time Misery That Leaves You Dragging All Day…
How many times do you wake up at night to go to the bathroom? 2… 3… 4…
One thing's for sure: if you have to get up several times a night, you aren't getting restful sleep. And after weeks or months of that kind of misery, your daytime productivity is shot. Instead of being alert and focused, you're fuzzy-headed and dying for a nap.
You don't need me to tell you how vital sleep is to your health and well-being. It's common knowledge that lack of sleep is so stressful to the mind and body that sleep deprivation is used as a form of torture all over the world. The last thing you want is this kind of nightly torture in your own life!
So start today to get your sleep patterns back on track by NOT getting up to rush to the bathroom several times every night. Get back to better nights – and days – with Prost-Xtra Plus.
So why wait when you can…
Start Enjoying Life-Changing Benefits Today!
For less than a dollar a day, you can…
- Strengthen urinary flow
- Better empty the bladder
- Sleep longer at night
- Restore your sex life
- Feel younger and healthier
I know I'm "preaching to the choir" when I tell you how prostate problems like dribbling and urgency are wrecking your life. Not to mention the fear of not knowing where the nearest bathroom is… or the embarrassment of always needing a "pit stop."
But I can assure you that life doesn't have to be that way. And no, you don't have to run a gauntlet of doctor visits and prescription drugs to get relief. The active ingredients in Prost-Xtra Plus are all-natural and scientifically proven to work.
Not only that, but you can try the product absolutely RISK-FREE, and I am so sure you'll be satisfied that I'll guarantee it 100%!
All you need to do to get started on life-changing benefits is click on the option you want below. So look through your options to see how you can get the best deal we offer – 3 FREE BOTTLES with your order… plus FREE SHIPPING… plus FREE BONUS REPORTS on other men's health topics you won't want to miss!
100% GUARANTEED OR IT'S FREE!
That means there's no risk to you at all, which sounds a bit crazy on my part, but I'll tell you why I feel confident in making you this offer…
I've already seen how well Prost-Xtra Plus relieves the common problems men have with the prostate as they age – and how they get back to a normal life (and even start enjoying sex again!) In fact, 96% of men who try it come back for more!
So I want to make it as easy as possible to get Prost-Xtra Plus to you right away. Just order now – remember, there's no risk to you! – and don't spend another day worrying about prostate problems. Help is on the way. Choose your risk-free supply of Prost-Xtra Plus so you can get on with your life.
Remember… the powerhouse ingredients of Prost-Xtra Plus are backed by more than 100 clinical trials. When you place your order, you can put your head on your pillow tonight knowing that you've been proactive in taking control of your prostate.
And now that you've seen all the scientific proof – and heard from guys just like you who have gotten their lives back – including great sex – I urge you to go ahead and give Prost-Xtra Plus a try.
The research is solid…
The money-back guarantee is solid…
You have nothing to lose!
Yours in the best of health,
David Blyweiss, M.D.
P.S. Don't forget that once Prost-Xtra Plus starts working for you, you won't want to run out. The results you experience will last for as long as you keep using the product. So stock up today with the Ultimate Choice! And remember… you need to be satisfied or it's FREE!
Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS just for
trying Prost-Xtra Plus!
Simply choose the Prost-Xtra Plus Very Best Deal option and you'll receive all THREE free bottles and all three of these helpful and eye-opening Men's Health Guides for FREE! The Guides alone are valued at $69.85! Plus, they're yours to keep no matter what!
A $19.95 Value FREE!
A Man's Guide: Natural Solutions for
10 Embarrassing Problems
- The simple natural cure for athlete's foot that's been proven 100% effective in several clinical trials!
- How to use "sugar" to get rid of back hair.
- The prostate nutrient that also fights hair loss—it's been proven as effective as a leading hair loss treatment, but without the adverse side effects.
- Can't stop sweating? There's an ancient remedy that studies show helps stop excessive sweating in up to 97% of people!
- Get rid of the pot belly and prevent it from coming back with this easy-to-obtain natural fatty acid.
- And SO MUCH MORE!
A $19.95 Value FREE!
Superfood Boosters for Men:
Look Better, Feel Stronger, Live Longer!
- If you're a steak and potatoes kind of guy, you're in luck! Unlike most unhealthy, fatty meat, this tender red meat contains 86% less fat and 57% fewer calories than beef while packing 24 grams of protein per serving!
- There's a mild and delicious grain that's higher in protein than any other grain and packs a hefty dose of heart-healthy unsaturated fats. Studies show that it even lowers the risk of atherosclerosis, type 2 diabetes, and gallstones!
- This satisfying "starch" is one of the best foods for muscle recovery after a tough workout.
- Eat this satisfying, healthy meat and you'll not only build lean muscle, you'll preserve vital brain tissue.
- And SO MUCH MORE!
A $29.95 Value FREE!
GET YOUR MOJO BACK!
Erase Potency Problems and Have the
Best Sex of Your Life!
- Considered a sexual superstar for erections, this amino acid is readily available in health food and vitamin stores.
- Simple, fast, and natural ways to overcome the "erection killer" known as stress. In most cases, full sexual function returns!
- The common (and inexpensive) vitamin that increases blood flow to the penis and drives up sensation.
- The little-known African herb that ramps up sexual performance.
- And SO MUCH MORE!
Order Prost-Xtra Plus Today
and Receive Your Free Gifts!
□ ABSOLUTELY! Please rush my Prost-Xtra Plus order and Bonus Items as soon as possible. I am ready to take control of annoying prostate problems with the most potent, scientifically-backed supplement available on the market today. I understand that my purchase is fully guaranteed with a 100% Money-Back promise for 90 days and that the bonus gifts are mine to keep.
Includes THREE FREE BOTTLES! Rush me a 5-month supply of Prost-Xtra Plus for only $199.75. I also get THREE FREE BOTTLES worth $119.85, TWO FREE REPORTS, and FREE SHIPPING! If I order within 7 days, I also get a FREE BONUS report!
I want to try a 3-month supply of Prost-Xtra Plus for only $119.85. I also get TWO FREE BOTTLES worth $79.90. I receive ONE FREE Men's Health Guide, and FREE SHIPPING! If I order within 7 days, I also get a FREE BONUS report!
I get a 2-month supply of Prost-Xtra Plus for only $79.90 + $6.95 (Total $86.85). I also get ONE FREE BOTTLE worth $39.95. I receive ONE FREE Men's Health Guide and if I order within 7 days, I also get a FREE BONUS report!
Ordering online is safe and secure, but if you wish to place your order over the phone, please call us at (800) 462-9654 and give the operator DISCOUNT CODE
WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AND PAYPAL
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*These testimonials represent the experiences of certain people. Individual results will vary.
David Blyweiss,M.D. is compensated by UniScience Group for his work in formulating and endorsing products.
1. Understanding Prostate Changes: A Health Guide for Men, National Cancer Institute at the National Institutes of Health, 10/29/2009, available online at: http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/screening/understanding-prostate-changes/page2
2. Urology Volume 61, Issue 4, Supplement 1, April 2003, Pages 2-7, by Culley Carson, III and Roger Rittmaster, Division of Urology, Department of Medicine, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill North
Carolina, USA (CC); Clinical Development and Medical Affairs, GlaxoSmithKline, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA (RR)
4. Dutkeiwicz, S. "Usefulness of Cernilton in the treatment of BPH," International Urology and Nephrology, 1996 Jan;28(1):49-53
5. Hinyokika Kiyo, "Clinical evaluation of Cernilton in BPH," 1986 Jan;32(1):135-41
6. Rugendorff EW, Weidner W, Ebeling L, Buck AC, "Results of Treatment with pollen extract (Cernilton N) in chronic prostatitis and prostatodynia," Br J Urol. 1993 Apr;71(4):433-8
7. 10 Ways More Sex Can Improve Your Health, Sex MD from Men's Health, June 17, 2011, available online at: http://www.menshealth.com/sex-md/sex-health-benefits
8. Can Good Sex Keep You Young? WebMD Feature Story, Nov 13, 2000, available online at: http://www.webmd.com/healthy-aging/features/sex-keep-young
9. Berges RR, Windeler J, Trampisch HJ, Senge T. "Randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial of beta-sitosterol in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia." Beta-sitosterol Study Group. Lancet. 1995;345(8964):1529-1532.
10. Berges RR, Kassen A, Senge T. "Treatment of symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia with beta-sitosterol: an 18-month follow-up." BJU Int. 2000;85(7):842-846.
11. Klippel KF, Hiltl DM, Schipp B. "A multicentric, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial of beta-sitosterol (phytosterol) for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia." German BPH-Phyto Study group. Br J Urol. 1997;80(3):427-432.
12. Wilt TJ, MacDonald R, Ishani A. "Beta-sitosterol for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia: a systematic review." BJU Int. 1999;83(9):976-983.
13. Strum S, Faloon W, "Beta Sitosterol and the Aging Prostate Gland," LE Magazine June 2005
14. Jenkins DJ, Kendall CW, Marchie A, et al. "The Garden of Eden--plant based diets, the genetic drive to conserve cholesterol and its implications for heart disease in the 21st century." Comp Biochem Physiol A Mol Integr Physiol. 2003;136(1):141-151.
15. Ostlund RE, Jr." Phytosterols in human nutrition." Annu Rev Nutr. 2002;22:533-549
16. "Saw Palmetto," LE Magazine Jan 2007, available at: http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2007/jan2007_aas_01.htm
17. Wilt TJ, Ishani A, Stark G, MacDonald R, Lau J, Mulrow C. "Saw palmetto extracts for treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia: a systematic review." JAMA 1998; 280 (18): 1604-1609. available at: http://www.herbs.org/current/jamasaw.html
18. Davis J, "How Antioxidants Work," April 22, 2006, available at: http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/how-antioxidants-work1
19. Vitamin E Makes Prostate Cancer Cells Vulnerable, University of Rochester Medical Center, June 18, 2003, available online at: http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/news/story/index.cfm?id=288
20. Willsey M, O'Conner B, 10 Benefits of Zinc for Men, Discovery Fit and Health, available online at: http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/men/health-tips/5-benefits-of-zinc-for-men1.htm
21. Daily Dose: Zinc, Know how much zinc you need to stay healthy, 10/14/09, available online at: http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/daily-dose-zinc
22. Willsey M, O'Conner B, 10 Benefits of Zinc for Men, Discovery Fit and Health, available online at: http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/men/health-tips/5-benefits-of-zinc-for-men3.htm
23. Meyer F, et al. Int J Cancer. 2005 Aug 20;116(2):182-6.
24. Fair, W. R. and Heston, W. "Prostate Inflammation Linked to Zinc Shortage" Prevention 113: June, 1977 Fair and Heston,1977; Pfeiffer, 1978
25. Chien, Zafra-Stone S, Bagchi M, Bagchi D. Bioavailability, antioxidant and immune-enhancing properties of zinc methionine. BioFactors. 2006;27:231-244.
26. Lindau, S.T., et al. "A national study of sexuality and health among older adults in the U.S." New England Journal of Medicine (2007), 357(8): 762-774.
27. Better sex at any age, HelpGuide.org, source = Harvard Medical School, available online at: http://www.helpguide.org/elder/sexuality_aging.htm
28. Matta C, "8 Effects of Sleep Deprivation on Your Health," World of Psychology, Psych Central.com
UniScience Group, Inc. • 500 Bic Drive Bldg. 4 Milford, CT 06460
Customer Service| (203) 567-1095 | (866) 766-3600 | DISCOUNT CODE